Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

hexies in progress I

so, i've changed the layout. and having a hard time correcting my header. i want the box size to be smaller. what should i do? suggestion? anyone?

as promised, a peek of my hexies progress. this was taken about a month back. i'll try to finish stitching it up and upload the finished top cover. i actually am very excited to see the finished result. i might ended up making this one as a quilt.

o.. sorry, the heels at the corner has nothing to do with the hexies

2 comments:

Dy said...

I am in LOVE with your header photos... both for my passion and for just musing :) Dont lah bah kasi kecik... sayang... i need to learn from you to make a full box :)

I can't wait to see the done quilt :)

kukuanga said...

glad you like it dy..
its the template dy, cant do anything about it i guess.

i love the just musing header too.. so hijau!

i'll keep on posting on the progress... (kasi semangat sendiri ni)