Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 lessons

the hardest thing to do was to admit that i cant afford to buy 'jajan' like all my friends did. therefore, i hide at the school library. reading what i can and swallowing my pride. its hard during those time, but it taught me at least two things.

first, nothing is free in this world. you have to work hard to earn it. and sure, the harder to get it, the better it taste. those early years experience mould me into a more focus oriented person.

second, my reading habit. i'm addicted to it. and i wonder if this second lesson would be beneficial to me, long term (ermmmm... this habit costs me around RM200 per month). aaaa... talking about books, i found this one real interesting book, written by a weird guy named Bill Bryson...

2 comments:

erizabesu said...

Hi...
Those early days made us more matured in handling our everyday life.

We share the same passion."BOOK". Susah kalau sudah jadi giuk buku ni hehe...kalau boleh semua pun mau di baca.

Will be honoured to be in your blog list. Hehe. Can I add u too? :p

Take care. GBU

kukuanga said...

hi there..
thanks for stopping by. i seldom check this blog and was mildly surprised ada juga orang masuk sini!!

sure, add me! pls! i already add you!